Effective: January 25, 2022
Southwell Solutions LLC (“Company,” “we”, “us”, “our” or similar pronouns) is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website, southwellsolutions.com (the “Site”). We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
Information Collected & Use of Your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from the Company and its affiliates. This information may include, but is not limited to:
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties.
We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to the Company, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Company or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
We may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit on the Site in order to determine what information and services are the most popular. This data may be used to deliver customized content and/or advertising on our Site to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by the Company. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the Site, to maintain quality of the information, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
The Site may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you visit the Site, a cookie helps the Company to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to our Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Company features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site.
This Site contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The Site uses the following methods for this purpose: SSL Protocol.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Site.
From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Company or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from us, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button in the email.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.